Μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε το αρχείο από εδώ.
You can win up to 50,000 € worth of prizes on the Morpheus Prize and / or Morpheus Day. The students are invited to take part in the championship through two different challenges:
- The MORPHEUS PRIZE: students can compete individually or by team. The candidate or his team picks a category and send a 10 slides presentation in English before March 15th, 2018 to share an idea, a research project or a start-up.
- The MORPHEUS DAY: a live competition to take place in Palais Brongniart, on April 12th, 2018 and during which teams of 2-3 students gather to take up challenges, meet employers and face their European counterparts.
On April 12th, the live competition will be evaluated by an outstanding jury including:
- Elodie Donjon, Investment Manager at European Investment Fund
- Rodrigo Sepùlveda Schulz, Managing Partner at Expon Capital
- Laura Pho Duc, Head of Marketing and communication at Alibaba Group
- Nicholas Goubert, Chief Product officer at Daimler X (Lab 1886)
- Inès Léonarduzzi, Digital Strategist at Hub Institute & founder of Women Inspiring Talks
- Jean Rognetta, Forbes Editorial Director
- Sofia Hmich, Founder of Futur Positive Capital
- Jean-louis Missika, Paris Councilor and Deputy Mayor of Paris
- Soufya El Kharbili, Co founder of Al In & Initiator of Women in Al
- Ghislain Faribeault, Director of France Televisions Video Service
Your students can register now for free at the Morpheus Prize and the Morpheus Day on: www.morpheuscup.com/registration/ before March 31st, 2018.
Για δεύτερη συνεχόμενη χρονιά το IEEE University of Piraeus Student Branch σε συνεργασία με το IEEE NTUA Student Branch μαζεύουν είδη πρώτης ανάγκης για τους άστεγους της Αθήνας.
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο: