Harmony Information Systems – Essex Junction, VT
The E-Learning Developer supports the Professional Services team in its mission to deliver a positive educational experience to Harmony’s customers, employees, and partners. The core requirements of the position involve building out and sustaining the company’s various e-training platforms and environments.
The E-Learning Developer will contribute with other professionals towards attainment of the company’s educational goals by ensuring the availability, capacity, and performance of the e-learning infrastructure and the satisfaction of customers served. The individual will establish production and online session schedules, manage, plan and/or lead e-learning projects, develop learning objects and modules, and must collaborate effectively with others to accomplish assigned objectives. The E-Learning Developer will work with diverse subject matter, developers and product experts as well as training participants in defining and developing solid training content.
- Manage, develop, administer, and support the department’s Learning and Content Management System(s), virtual classrooms, and lab-based classroom training environments
- Use Adobe Captivate 5.5 and other E-Learning applications to develop compelling learning solutions and reusable training objects.
- Maintain and update existing on demand training modules as needed.
- Manage and plan production schedules in alignment with priorities, processes, and standards, developing and publishing production-ready courses and content on time, as scoped, and in budget
- Lead or assist in creating course outlines, defining training needs and learning objectives, and designing or generating deliverables
- Review items for conformance to standards, translating subject matter expertise into clearly written and well-structured e-learning materials
- Produce tutorials for new product features
- Create and maintain on-line/on demand learning materials under subscription
- Ensure that e-learning users receive quality online services and support
- Interfaces with other services teams, as well as sales, support, IT, accounting, product management and product management as necessary