Knowledge and Competence Management
|Lecture hours||3 hours|
|Lab hours||2 hours|
|Digital resources||View on Evdoxos (Open e-Class)|
Students will be able:
- to know and understand the key concepts of knowledge management and competence management.
- to analyse, assess and select systems that support the management of organisational knowledge and the management of professional competences.
- to know, understand and apply international and European standards for modelling and describing Individual and Organisational Competences.
- Knowledge Management:
- Introduction to Knowledge Management
- The Nature of Knowledge: What is Knowledge, Alternative Views of Knowledge, Different Types of Knowledge, Locations of Knowledge
- Knowledge Management Methods and Tools: KM Processes, KM Systems, KM Infrastructure
- Organizational Impacts of Knowledge Management
- Factors Influencing Knowledge Management
- Case Studies: Professional Knowledge and Professional Practices Management through Online Professional Communities
- Competence Management:
- Introduction to Competence Management
- Definition of Competence. Competence vs Competency
- Competence Models: Definition and Methods for developing Competence Models
- Case Studies:
- Individual Non-Professional Competences: the European Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp 2.1)
- Individual Professional Competences: the UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers (ICT-CFT).
- Organizational Competences: the European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations (DigCompOrg)
- Textbook in Greek (provided for free)
- Additional Open Access Educational Resources available through the course management system