|Lecture hours||3 hours|
|Lab hours||2 hours|
|Digital resources||View on Evdoxos (Open e-Class)|
Upon successful completion of the course the students will be able:
- to know and understand the key concepts of digital teaching and learning
- to analyse, assess, select and justify pedagogically appropriate e-learning methods and tools for digital teaching and learning innovations.
- to design and create pedagogically grounded online courses.
- Online Teaching and Learning: Theoretical Underpinnings
- Educational Design for Online Teaching and Learning
- An hierarchical Open Access to Online Education framework: Elements (Open Educational Resources, Learning Activities and Lesson Plans, Online Courses, Digital Learning Spaces). Tools and Key Roles (Online Education Instructional Designers, e-Tutors, e-Learning Systems Administrators, Managers)
- Open Educational Resources: Learning Objects, Educational Metadata, Repositories of Learning Objects. Case Studies: the National Repositories of Learning Objects
- Learning Activities and Lesson Plans: Authoring Tools for Learning Activities and Lesson Plans, Repositories of Learning Activities and Lesson Plans. Case Studies: the National Repositories of Learning Activities and Lesson Plans
- Design, Development and Delivery of Online Courses: Methodology for Designing Online Courses. Authoring Tools for Developing Online Courses. Course Management Systems. Case Study: Open edX, MOODLE
- Digital Learning Spaces: 3D Virtual Classrooms and Laboratories
- Textbook in Greek (provided for free)
- Additional Open Access Educational Resources available through the course management system