|Professors||Dr. Argyro Mavrogiorgoy|
|Lecture hours||3 hours|
|Lab hours||2 hours|
|Digital resources||View on Aristarchus (Open e-Class)|
This course presents baselines on digital economy. With the completion of the course, the student will be in position:
- to understand and become familiar with the key concepts and principles of applications of e-business.
- to know the main characteristics of the e-business applications both in terms of development and in terms of provisioning of such applications.
- to be able to implement e-business applications, by applying the knowledge obtained from laboratory exercises in different application contexts / domains.
- e-Business introduction.
- e-Commerce presentation.
- Baselines on e-business micro-economy theory.
- Business requirements analysis for the design of e-commerce.
- Methodology for the design of successful web pages. Blogs.
- e-Stores, methodology for the design of e-stores.
- Design evaluation and faults detection through the use of web statistics applications.
- eGovernment, ebanking; ehealth; business-to-business applications.
Moreover, the EVDOXOS system is utilized to provide additional useful information to the students as well as exercises that respond to the corresponding thematic topics / sessions covered by the course.
- McGarvey R. & Campanelli M. (2005): Start Your own E-Business, Entrepreneur Press.
- Chaffey D. (2008): E-Business and E-Commerce Management, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall.