Elearning Project Manager
Salary/Rate: £35000 – £36000/annum Benefits
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands
Α highly respected organisation with an enviable blue chip client base they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple projects. Ideally you will possess a relevant formal qualification (e.g. Prince2) and experience of working on e-learning related projects.
The Project Manager must have considerable first-hand knowledge and experience of project management at a high level gained alongside a proven track record of successful project delivery of large budget projects for global blue chip clients. The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from initial client referral through initiation, requirements gathering, development, and implementation, maintaining first class customer relationships. Liaising with the Programme Manager they are responsible for meeting the stated time, cost and quality of delivery criteria, ensuring client’s requirements are met and exceeded.
Excellent interpersonal, organisational, analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills are essential, as is the ability to balance conflicting requirements and deal with project-related issues over a broad set of key areas. Handling pressure and responding flexibly to changing priorities and timescales are also core skills that are required for the role.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum education to degree level
- Minimum of three years proven experience of managing multiple projects through the full project life cycle; from pre-sales though detailed requirements gathering, to client delivery and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders to CEO level
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Experience of dealing with global blue-chip clients
- Knowledge of e-learning industry standards
- Prince2 or International equivalent
- Experience of web technologies or multimedia environment including web-based delivery