|Professors||Andriana Prentza Eleftheria Stougiannou|
|Lecture hours||3 hours|
|Lab hours||2 hours|
|Digital resources||View on Evdoxos (Open e-Class)|
The course’s material includes the basic concepts related to system interoperability, and international standards and initiatives on system interoperability. The European Interoperability Framework is analyzed and crrent technologies / standards / standards / specifications are presented for different domains (indicative: eGovernment, eProcurement, eInvoicing, eHealth).
Upon successful completion of the course, the students will be in position to:
- Explain the key concepts related to system interoperability.
- Explain the basic principles of the European Interoperability Framework.
- Apply design methodology for interoperable digital services.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate specifications to ensure interoperability of systems in various eGovernment domains.
- Introduction to systems interoperability
- Basic principles, definitions and benefits
- Main approaches and requirements
- International Standards and Initiatives
- European Interoperability Framework
- Interoperability at organizational, semantic and technical level
- Methodology for designing interoperable digital services
- Interoperable public services
- Interoperability in eProcurement
- Interoperability in eInvoicing
- Interoperability in eHealth
- Notes and course slides