Assessment in Digital Learning
|Lecture hours||3 hours|
|Lab hours||2 hours|
|Digital resources||View on Evdoxos (Open e-Class)|
Goal and Learning Outcomes
The course seeks to both conceptualize and redefine the purpose and objectives of the 21st century assessment for learning, as well as to outline modern and easy-to-use techniques and tools used by teachers in modern formal and informal learning environments.
After the successful completion of the course, the students will be able to:
- State the modern forms of educational evaluation, utilizing educational technologies
- Understand methodological issues regarding the organization and conduct of quality assessment of the educational process.
- Utilize modern tools and techniques to evaluate trainees’ performance.
- Apply a variety of techniques for systematic evaluation of instructional process.
- Basic principles of evaluating the quality of educational interventions
- Principles of Monitoring and Assessing Students’ Performance
- Known techniques for evaluating the performance of trainees
- Categories of assessment tools
- Learning Analytics
- Computational Thinking Assessment tools
- Quality Evaluation Techniques for Learning Resources and Learning Systems
- Process of creation and application of evaluation techniques and tools.
- A. Tomlinson & T. R. Moon (2013). Assessment and Student Success in a Differentiated Classroom, Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development, ISBN 1416616179 (ISBN13: 9781416616177)
Cowie, B., Moreland, J. and Otrel-Cass, K. (2013). Expanding Notions of Assessment for Learning. Dordrecht: Springer.