At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our Advisory department, Ernst & Young in Luxembourg is looking to recruit starting June 2013:
Technology Advisors (m/f)
We are looking for young energetic and aspiring individuals who are inquisitive, analytical, ambitious, great at working with people and have an interest in technology.
As an advisor, you will learn and play a supporting role in our fast growing Telecom, media and Technology advisory practice, which is offering a wide range of services for commercial companies and public sector entities.
There is no limit as to what you can get involved in – from working on operation improvements areas to re-engineering business processes, solving complex issues faced by businesses to helping clients in their IT strategy and performing analytics.
- You hold an Engineer or IT Master or/and Degree Economics, with a specialization in Information system and Business Management
- You have an experience of 1-3 years working in data modeling, visualization, analytics, quantitative understanding, experience using SQL and any other statistical software
- You have basic knowledge of one or more of the following technology solutions: BI, DW, analytics, performance management, CRM, knowledge management, content management or data management (including Master Data Management)
- You are interested in process and system efficiency, transforming the way that technology supports organization to make a ‘step change’ in business performance and return on investment
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- You can work in team and collaborate across levels
- You are fluent in English, the knowledge of French and German languages will be considered an asset
- You are willing to collaborate with commercial and industrial companies, with a high drive for client focused results
- You are proactive, eagerness to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations
- You are willing to travel abroad
Μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε το αρχείο από εδώ .