The Postgraduate Programme «Digital Systems Security» aims at educating scientists and professionals in the area of study «Digital Systems Security», by:
- The development and the efficient deployment and management of complex and heterogeneous digital systems.
- The definition and analysis of the financial data of corporate organizations in the digital systems sector.
- The financial decision making and strategic planning for further development and exploitation of enterprises and organizations.
- The understanding and development of business, regulatory and legal framework.
- The administration of business-organizations and projects-human resources.
- The development and promotion of digital products and services in international markets.
- The analysis and management of security issues arising in complex digital systems environments.