Publications 2010 – 2015
- M. Filippakis, N. S. Papageorgiou, D. O’Regan, Bifurcation type results for nonlinear eigenvalue Neumann problems.,Dynamic Systems and Applications 22, (2013).
- M. Filippakis, N.S.Papageorgiou, Existence of a pair of positive solutions for a class of nonlinear eigenvalue problems, Positivity, 13(4), (2012), 783-7952.
- M. Filippakis, N.S.Papageorgiou, Multiplicity of solutions for doubly resonant Neumann problems, Bull. Belg. Math. Soc.,-Simon Stevin 18, No.1 (2011), 135-156.
- M. Filippakis, D.O’Regan, N.S.Papageorgiou, Positive solutions and bifurcation phenomena for nonlinear elliptic equations of logistic type:the superdiffusive case, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 9 (2010), 1507-1527.
- M. Filippakis, N.S.Papageorgiou, Two positive solutions for p-Laplacian equations with convex and concave nonlinearities and a nonsmooth potential,Appl. Anal., 89 (2010).
- M. Filippakis, N.S.Papageorgiou, Multiple solutions for resonant Neumann problems, Math.Nachr.,(2010), 1-15.
- “Nodal Solutions for Neumann Problems with a Nonhomogeneous Differential Operator”, 2014 Joint Mathematics Meeting, January 15–18, Baltimore.
- “Nodal and multiple constant sign solutions for the p-Laplacian”, 2013 Joint Mathematics Meeting, January 9–12, San Diego, California.
- “Nodal Solutions for Neumann Problems with a Nonhomogeneous Differential Operator”, AIMS’ International Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Orlado, USA, July 1 – 5, 2012.
- Participation in the 8th Hellenic Conference of Algebra, NTUA 2011.
- “Nodal and constant sign solutions for hemivariational inequalities”), International Conference on Differential and Difference Equations and Applications, Conference in honour of Professor Ravi P. Agarwal, Department of Mathematics, Azores University, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, July 4-8, 2011.
- “Nodal and solutions for boundary value problems”, 13th Hellenic Conference of Analysis, Ιoannina 28-29 May 2010.
- “The use of degree theoretic methods in the study of solutions for nonlinear elliptic problems” First International Conference on Mathematical Sciences, Gaza – Palestine (15-17 May).
- ”Nodal and multiple constant sign solutions for equations with the p-Laplacian”, Joint Mathematics Meeting, January 5-7, In New Orleans, Louisiana.
- “Degree theory in the study of nonlinear periodic problems with nonsmooth potentials”, AIMS’ Sixth International Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Poitiers, France, June 25 – 28.
- “Multiplicity results for nonlinear Neumann problems” Conference on Differential and Difference Equations and Applications, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida, USA, 1-5 August.
- “Degree theoretic methods in nonlinear elliptic problems”), Second International Conference on Nonsmooth Nonconvex Mechanics Conference with applications in Engineering (NNMAE2006) Faculty of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 7 & 8 July.
- Statistical methods in economics and business, Papadogonas Th., Filippakis Michael, Athens, 2013.